Saturday, March 16, 2013

Grilled Pizza

So the other day I grilled a stir fry and it was quite amazing on the grill. Because I love grillin' so much, I decided to challenge myself a little and try grillin' unusual things. Yesterday, I grilled some garlic bread, but this was not much of a challenge.


I also decided to grill a pizza. I made it a little too big, so I had to fold it in half. Truthfully, I cannot make a good pizza dough so I bought this pizza from Papa Murphy's. Either way, it was fantastic and had a nice smoky flavor from the grill.
It did not take as long as I thought to grill and since I folded it in half, it made it easy to thoroughly cook.

This looks a little more like a calzone so the next time I try grillin' a pizza, I will make (buy) it a little smaller and will not fold it. Either way it was fun and I can't wait for the next grillin' challenge.


What shall I grill next?

Send me your challenges and I will post pictures and comments on how to accomplish it. Just remember, not everything can be grilled, but the list of items that cannot is small.

1 comment:

  1. Will have to try that one allen, have never thought about doing Pizza on the grill. We have done just about everything else. It is hard when I am working nights now, or will be soon. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete